Blackboard sites are automatically created for every course at the University. Each new cohort of students goes into a new course site, so that students who have taken the course in previous teaching periods can continue to access the site they were enrolled in without affecting the current teaching period.
In order to enhance your course site, consult the resources below:
- Getting Started with Learning at Griffith
- Preparing a Course site
- Self-help resources, user guides and how-to videos (for Blackboard Learn Ultra, see “Resources for Teaching” on the Early Adopter Program site).
- For technical support using Blackboard Ultra, please contact the IT Support Centre (firstname.lastname@example.org or x55555).
- Learning Futures runs workshops on Blackboard Ultra. Further information is available on the Learning Futures Events Calendar.
- To start a conversation about using Blackboard Ultra in your course or program, please contact your Group Learning & Teaching Consultant.